2007年5月8日火曜日

Something important for me...

When I was young, my mother bought me many picture books and used to read to me so often.
Thanks to that, I like reading very much.
Especially, I like fiction novels because I can imagine the world in that book and to become a hero, wizard and so on!
Imaging make me feel interesting and that is the nice point of those. We can imagine freely(no one can distablish us!) and to be one of the person(sometimes not a heman) and talk, laugh, cry with the people in that warld.
They tell me many things that I don' t know and useful ideas so I remember it in that world and back to the real world, I can use that to live more confortable.
I can't imagine that there are no books in this world and if there are books, I want to read and get many thing interested me in my whole life.

0 件のコメント: