2007年6月23日土曜日

How to be a succesful English Teacher at junior High School.

I think teacher who always think students deeply will succes as a junior high school English teacer.
When I was a second grade in junior high school,my English teacher starated lessons with a hearing quiz which are English songs with a paper which has lyric of the song.
That was very interesting for us and we could enjoy the class.
And ofcourse, our hearing level are improved I think.
I thought weather we can make students think English is fun or not is a one of the point of deviding good teacher or not.
He changed some students who don't like English becoming join the English class positively.

And his explanation was also good for learning so,I think he knew the way to explain students easy to get to understand.
I couldn't find the way to explain first grade students intterogative which is commonly said 'Do(Does)~?'
I want to get to know the ways to teach students with understandable.
Thank you for the class☆

1 件のコメント:

JH さんのコメント...

Rozen,
I am very interested in your post but I cannot understand it. Here are the reasons why:
1) There are a lot of spelling mistakes and I do not know which word you intended to write.
2) I cannot understand who the subject of your second paragraph is.
3) There is no reference to Mr. M's class.
Please fix your post. I would really like to know what you are trying to say.
After you read this comment, please erase it. For an example of how to do this task, please go here.