2007年6月7日木曜日

☆☆The reflection of today's class☆☆

Hallo☆
I had a class of how to teach grammars to junior high school students!!
Today,I write about that!

First, our teacher told us that grammar instruction should has the following...
①Form
②Meaning
③Pragmatic
To explain what that are, in today's lesson had the topics of ''the ways of showing meaning'' and ''the presenting a structure.''

Before telling the content of today's lesson,I 'll tell you about of the last time.
In the last time lesson,we saw some structures which our teacher show some example to
confirm what grammar the sentences have.
That was the ①Form which we teach to students. We have to know what grammar the sentense has to teach.

Then in today's lesson,we learned that there are various way of telling grammar students in the first topic,''the ways of showing meaning.''
We can show the grammar ''~er than/not as...as,,,'' to students with big building and small post office or drowing long line and short line or compare the hight of two students in the class or drewing pictures and so on...
This topic has ②Meaning and ③Pragmatic when telling students.
The every above ways looks good way to understand the meaning of the grammar and when we use the grammar.
But if students feel umconfortable, that way become not good way.
Some people don't like to compared with other students in their hight if they have shyness especially, small male students like me may have such shyness.(I don't have any shyness of that.)

In second topic was ''presenting a structure.''In this topic,teacher showed us that some way of teaching grammars and made us think what order do we think the best.
I forgot to bring the paper to the class and forgot what I decide with my pair,but we talked each other,Asking the class repeat and asking individual students repeat should be done by set because for students,practicing time should be better if it is taken by one time.

I think my teacher's way of teaching is very easy to understand so I don' have any confuseness in this class.But I wonder why we can understand in spite of this speaking English.
When I performed ALT in this class, it was very difficult for me to talk to students by English.
Of course he've been teacher for many years on the other hand I am a student , this point is exist, I want to learn the way of teaching from not only him but also other teachers too.

Thank you for reading☆

0 件のコメント: